Platinum Limo Hire Bradford

Saturday, 16 January 2016

'Hoverboard' gadget suspected of causing Bradford house fire

'Hoverboard' gadget suspected of causing Bradford house fire

'Hoverboard' gadget suspected of causing Bradford house fire

TWO children escaped from a house fire that may have been caused by a 'hoverboard' gadget.
The pair managed to escape from a bedroom when fire took hold downstairs at a house in St Mary's Drive, Wyke.
The fire service was alerted just before 9pm.
A spokesman said no-one had been injured but that the house had sustained some damage.
The spokesman said it was suspected that a hoverboard may have caused the blaze.

Full story here T&A