Platinum Limo Hire Bradford

Monday, 23 May 2016

BREAKING UPDATE: Man taken to hospital after flat fire in Bingley

BREAKING UPDATE: Man taken to hospital after flat fire in Bingley

UPDATE: Man taken to hospital after flat fire in Bingley






A MAN was taken to hospital after a fire at his flat in Bingley today.
Firefighters from Bingley, Shipley and Keighley stations were called to Chapel Street at about 8.30pm.
The blaze started when a candle fell onto bedding in the flat's living room, which spread to bedding onto the room's curtains. 
A fire service spokesman said the man, aged in his 60s, was out of the ground floor flat when crews arrived but was suffering from smoke inhalation. He was taken to hospital by ambulance.


Read more T&A




Getting Married ? Going to a Prom ?


Hummer Limo Hire






People who read this article also read