Platinum Limo Hire Bradford

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

VIDEO: Shipley mum-of-four Beverley Doran is winner of £14.5m Euromillions jackpot

VIDEO: Shipley mum-of-four Beverley Doran is winner of £14.5m Euromillions jackpot
VIDEO: Shipley mum-of-four Beverley Doran is winner of £14.5m Euromillions jackpot

VIDEO: Shipley mum-of-four Beverley Doran is winner of £14.5m Euromillions jackpot

Shipley mum-of-four was today revealed as the winner of a £14.5 million Euromillions jackpot.
Beverley Doran, 37, found out she was a winner when she was checking her messages on her phone in bed on Saturday morning and saw an email from The National Lottery about Friday's draw. 
She had won £50 in Wednesday's draw and decided to make the most of her good luck so she bought a EuroMillions lucky dip ticket online.
But because she's allergic to champagne - which turns her ''red like a lobster'' if she takes a sip - Bev treated herself to a luxury weekend in Harrogate.

FORZA Supplements - Support Your Health and Goals Safely

Speaking at a press conference at The Hollins Hall Marriott hotel in Baildon this morning, she said: “I was still waking up when I logged into my account.
"I could see the jackpot amount but couldn’t work out what I’d won.
"Then I slowly realised it was one UK winner and that that person was me. It was taking a very long time to sink in.
"I jumped out of bed and burst into my eldest son’s bedroom. He was asleep but I was shouting, 'I’ve won the Euros! I’m a millionaire!'
"All he came back with was 'What you on about?'
"It was crazy, my head was spinning and nothing made any sense!
"I tried to call my mum but she was in the shower. It was like a rollercoaster and still is to be honest!"
She immediately began looking for houses online, before going on a shopping spree and staying in a four-star hotel.





Read more & see video T&A



People who read this article also read


Getting Married ? Birthday ? Hen / Stag Party ?


Platinum Limo Hire Bradford, The UK's Largest By A Long Stretch