Platinum Limo Hire Bradford

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

BREAKING UPDATE: Bradford concert-goers among the injured as explosion at Manchester Arena leaves 22 dead

BREAKING UPDATE: Bradford concert-goers among the injured as explosion at Manchester Arena leaves 22 dead
UPDATE: Bradford concert-goers among the injured as explosion at Manchester Arena leaves 22 dead



UPDATE: Bradford concert-goers among the injured as explosion at Manchester Arena leaves 22 dead

Concert-goers from Bradford were among those injured in an explosion at a pop concert where 22 people were killed.
Many people from West Yorkshire, including a number of children from Bradford, were among those present as the horrendous incident unfolded at Manchester Arena.
After initially saying 19 people had died and 50 were injured in the blast near the arena's foyer, police have this morning revealed the death toll has risen to 22.
Ian Hopkins, chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, said they are treating it as a terrorist incident and think the attack was carried out by one person, who died at the scene.


He believes the attacker had a device which he detonated at the scene and officers are now trying to find out if he was acting alone.
Andrew Senior, who was recently elected as councillor for Queensbury, dashed over from Bradford to be re-united outside the arena with his wife Natalie and two daughters, Eve, 14 and Emelia 11, who had been at the concert.
His wife and one daughter were in an ambulance being treated for cuts and bruises.
Emelia was treated for burns, and said: "We ended up leaving early because everyone had gone off the stage. We walked out, we'd gone through the gates to actually go out, suddenly something really hot just flew over us and behind me and my sister and we all dropped to the floor.



Read more T&A



People who read this article also read